Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dazzlewhite (Dazzlesmile) and Total White

This is Kody:
This is an angry blog and I thought I would just tell you about my experience with a couple of "free trials" that ended up being scams. I ran across a forum that talked about saving money on teeth whitener that really worked. The forum said to do free trials for Dazzel White and Total White and using them both together would give you great results. I put in for the free trials (only paying for shipping) it's been a nightmare ever since. Apparently those "forums" were advertisements and in the fine print I agreed to paying $80 a month for more teeth whitener. So after hours of waiting on hold and canceling these "memberships", I found another charge on my card. I was also charged $25 for a Physical Fitness information website. I had to cancel that but probably will not refund the money. I think I will have to end up changing my card number, because this really has been ridiculous. Beware of DazzleWhite and TotalWhite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kori said...

And Pro White and Pure Essentials and one other one. I got sucked in too, Kody. I was so mad at myself. And then.

Anonymous said...

I would cancel my card--you don't know who has your number. If it is truly free, you should never have to give your credit card number or pay for anything. Tammy

Newton 5 said...

Tammy, I did cancel my card and they only had the number because I had to pay $2 for shipping. Grrrrrrr.