Monday, January 19, 2009

From the Lights to Dress Up

This is Kody:
I was lucky enough to go snowboarding with DJ Grubb today and it was another beautiful day. Although we had all day, we went home a little early because DJ got too confident in jumping. Here's a shot of one of his jumps (although he hit a big jump):


I was being lazy today so I wasn't going as big as Saturday (not to mention it was a little more icy). Here's some Indy Air that I didn't land:


Tylin's nurse came by and she is officially out of the lights! That means she gets to sleep in our room and Tiffany can dress her up! She slept well last night, only waking up once at 4:30 to eat. Here's some cute shots:

2 comments:

Kaysi said...

She is so cute, I bet you guys are loving dressing her up like a little doll. That's the benefit of having a little girl I bet. Looks like her skin is getting darker and darker.

the Spearman's said...

I am so happy that I can follow your blog now! It looks like your family is doing great!