Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day at Vedauwoo

This is Kody:
Tiffany said she was going to post this but I guess I will. On Monday we headed up to Vedauwoo with our bestest friends Brian and Tersa. Brian was pretty excited about a waterfall up there so we thought we would check it out. Little did we know, it was an hour and a half hike to get there. It was awesome! I'll tell the story in pictures now.

Tylin had a fun time riding on me like a Tawn-tawn
And she found something to hold onto
Tiego, Carter, and Quinn enjoying a hike breakTiego after climbing up a rockBad lighting but a cute pictureLook closely at Tylin in the middle. Eating lunch when we got to the waterfallOk, Brian said it was cold but it was ICE COLD! We eventually got in (I screamed like a girl) and climbed back behind the waterfall where it opens up into a cave! If we had a flashlight, we would've gone further back but it was pretty cool moving around there, but freezing. Tylin even got inWe did a little exploring after the waterfall
It was gorgeous out there
Do you really think they know where we are?He likes to throw rocks in the waterThis is how Tylin ended the hike. She slept well after the long day

All in all it was a very fun day at Vedauwoo. I love friends that actually like to do things! Thanks Brian and Tersa!

1 comment:

Kaysi said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish that we would have go up to Vedawoo more often when we lived there. I'm glad to see that Tylin found a purpose for your ears :)