Friday, December 19, 2008

A Day with My Son

This is Kody:
Since I went snowboarding yesterday, Tiffany got the day off and I got to take Tiego all day. I decided to take him down to Fort Collins with Matty and it was a very fun day. Matty shopped and Tiego and I played. We played in the mall a little and then headed to Chuck E. Cheese's where I couldn't afford the pizza but spent $2 in tokens.
That was all we needed. We took some fun pictures, shot some hoops, and played a lot with a squirting water game that was broken. He had a lot of fun and so did I.

We came home and went bowling with Matty later on. Some may think of it as babysitting, but today I got to spend some great time with my my good friend Tiego.

Tiffany and Ganae almost were hit by a semi backing up coming home from Cheyenne. Apparently it took a lot of honking from them and the semi behind them to make him realize they were there. I'm happy she's home safe.

Song of the day: "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds

1 comment:

Kaysi said...

Cute pictures of you and Tiego. I bet that he enjoyed one on one time with just you!