Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas and Welcome to the Newton 5 Blog!


Hi everyone! This is Kody and the family and I are ready to start blogging now. Tiffany will write sometimes, I will write sometimes, but I think we're finally ready. Hopefully there will be a song of the day at the bottom of each post so you can also get some updated music as we go, but last night we put up the Christmas tree. We've never had so many presents underneath the tree so we were all excited. I think I'll let the pictures tell the story and go from there! Love you guys and welcome to our blog!

Song of the day: "Inside of Love" by Nada Surf (Tiffany told me she likes this song today)

Check out the rest of my Christmas photos HERE

3 comments:

Kaysi said...

Welcome guys! I'm so glad that you guys have decided to start one! Tiego is as cute as ever! We sure miss you guys

Erin said...

Teigo is quite the handsome young man!! Can't wait to see your new little addtion..Merry christmas!!!

jamminjensen said...

Hey guys! Your tree is lovely! Welcome to blogging, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!~Bert