Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snowboarding Preparation

.

This is Kody:
This post is going out to all of you who understand what it is like to be able to accessorize! Since I bought my snowboard from Brig this summer, I have been going wild with my snowboarding gear. I am finally done buying stuff and I got my new boots today. When I went with Bryan last week, I found out my new boots were too small. I originally bought them for $40 and they are on ebay right now with 2 hours left at $61. My new Burton boots are beautiful, big, and fast. They only cost me $50. Matty and I are going to Steamboat tomorrow and Snowy Range on Saturday so they came just in time. Awesome!




Song of the day: "Weekend Warriors" by A Change of Pace

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi Kody and Tiffany-Glad to see you have a blog!!! Hope Tiffany is doing well. You all look great. I can't believe how big Tiego is.
The Grahams