Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"More Christmas Lights!"

This is Tiffany:
I love vacation! I'm debating whether I want time to go fast so I can have this baby or let time go slow so I can spend more time with Kody and Tiego. It's crazy how you start appreciating the little time you get to spend together. Just tonight it was really simple yet fun. We got in the car, we drove around and looked at Christmas lights. It was so fun to see how excited Tiego was getting and have small talk with Kody. While driving around we were very impressed by the symphony light show that the Courthouse put on. You tuned into a radio station and it played Christmas music to the moving lights. We were all pretty impressed. We don't get to see that type of show in Laramie that often.



Other news: baby sounds good, head is down, and I am dilated to a 2. I shouldn't be too excited, it'll probably take another month.

Song of the day: "Untitled" by Simple Plan

No comments: