Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowy Range Opening Day

This is Kody:
Today was my 5th time snowboarding this year. Joining me at Snowy Range were Matty, DJ, Brian, and Tersa. The conditions were cold, icy, and there was only one lift open. It was still an enjoyable day with DJ trying to learn to snowboard on ice and trading in for skis half way through. We couldn't take any pictures because the snow was always blowing too hard.

Highlights of the day were DJ's first run in skis, my backside 180 on the last run, and the sheet of ice that I tried to stop on that made me slide on my back for 25 yards. All in all a very fun day and a great end to Matty's Laramie vacation. I don't hurt at all and my new gloves are awesome. I'm loving it all!

Song of the day: "Time to Pretend" by MGMT

No comments: